Unfortunately, bullying is a major issue with school aged kids. Bullying or cyberbullying is when one child picks on another child repeatedly. Bullying can be physical, verbal, or social. It can happen at school, on the playground, on the school bus, in the neighborhood, over the Internet, or through mobile devices like cell phones.
Facts About Bullying:
- Both girls and boys can be bullies.
- Bullies target children who cry, get mad, or easily give in to them.
There are 3 Types of Bullying:
- Physical: hitting, kicking, pushing, choking, punching
- Verbal: threatening, taunting, teasing, hate speech
- Social: excluding victims from activities or starting rumors about them
To learn more about bullying, please visit
#MamaDocPediatrics #MamaDoc #StatesboroPediatrician #MamaDocStatesboro #BullyingisNeverOK #BeaBuddyNotaBully